Thursday, April 30, 2009

I need help!

Hi everyone!
As you all know, I have a court appointment on Tuesday, May 5th to finally bring Charlie home. As of 2 weeks ago, Clint and Vickie told Charlie that they would not fight my getting custody of Charlie, in fact, they told her to tell me to not put this off, to get it taken care of right away so it wasn't a dragged out process, they also told her that come May 5th, she had to leave, even though we had all agreed for her to finish out her school year in Grant County. As of yesterday, for what ever reason, unknown to me, Vickie went to Charlie and told her I need to not do this yet, that I should cancel the court date. She told Charlie that I am unstable, ran me in the ground a little more then told Charlie that I need to really put this off until July if I knew what was good for me. I am not canceling my court appointment on Tuesday, as Charlie still wants to come home to me ASAP.
This is where all of you step in. I need to know if you would be willing to write (or email me) a note to the courts about a positive character reference-about me? If so, your help in bringing Charlie home, would be SO GREATLY APPRECIATED!
I thank all of you in advance for your support!
Love,
Amy

(Originaly posted by Amy Sue. Imported from old blog by Admin on 7/17/2009)

2 comments:

  1. 4 May 2009, 9:25 AM Linda wrote:
    I know everyone is busy , however it is very important that Amy has some help. Aunt Bonnie and Aunt Debbie are the only two who have responded to Amy's plea.
    I talked with Charlie last night and she is very depressed because of the way Vicki has handled this change to take place. Vicki is to the point of abuse with Charlie and it is effecting her in a very negative way. Charlie's not sleeping, having stomach problems again and is afraid to be with Vicki. Clint thought this whole matter was so important, that he's gone on a fishing trip.
    Please, please try to find it in your busy schedules to write Amy a word of support. Charlie needs to be removed from Vicki and Clint's care as soon as possible.
    Thanks so much
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy LaRoy wrote:
    I have to be honest with you, some of us don't know Amy well enough to do this. I see her only a couple times a year, and I think it would be irresponsible of me to make statements about how she lives her life or raises her children based on the limited time we spend together.
    Amy, as your family, I support you and I wish you the best of luck in this. We are all hoping for the best possible results for you and Charlie. I can offer my support and my positive thoughts, but I'm probably not the best person to try to describe your life for someone else. I hope you understand.

    ReplyDelete