Monday, April 20, 2009

Charlie

Hello everyone!!
As I am trying to not get too excited, for fear of something throwing a wrench in our plans, I have some very exciting news I wanted to share....

Charlie has decided to move home once this school year is out!

YAY!!!!
So, please keep us in your prayers and hope that things move nicely and that this transition will be fairly easy for Charlie, this is a big step for her!

xoxoxo
Amy Sue


(Originaly posted by Amy Sue. Imported from old blog by Admin on 7/17/2009)

3 comments:

  1. Todd Wessendorf wrote:
    Oh, Amy, this is WONDERFUL news!!! I'm really happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy Sue wrote:
    Thanks Todd!! I'm pretty excited. I am trying to get Gabbie home too! It's going to be a little tougher with her, but hopefully soon, both my girls will be home! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy wrote:
    AMY, THAT IS GOOD NEWS! wE'LL KEEP YOU BOTH IN OUR THOUGHTS, AND GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete