Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hi there from Williamstown

Hi everyone!!
Bonnie called yesterday and wondered why I haven't posted a coment?? Have not got Todd's ok yet, so I'm using Bonnie's stuff.

Things are fine here, just enjoying the snow and being shut in. (I know, that sounds goofey, but I do)

It's been so much fun reading all your comments and seeing pictures of the kids. They are all just great.

Not much going on here. Lee has just about got his old Ford truck restored, and promises me a ride soon. I'm glad that's it's coming to an end. I was begining to wonder if maybe I shouldn't go and have "FORD" tatooed on my forehead so he would notice I am here!! He's a hoot!

Well, just wanted to see if I could post something. Hope all are well and doing great in this cold weather.

Love, Linda

(Originaly posted by Bonnie. Imported from old blog by Admin on 7/17/2009)

4 comments:

  1. Todd wrote:
    I must have the wrong email address. What is the correct one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda wrote:
    This is a new one that I thought I had sent. Sorry
    Linda.1@zoomtown.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 31 Jan 2009, 5:24 PM Todd wrote:
    Is there supposed to be a dot after then name?

    Linda.1@zoomtown.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. 31 Jan 2009, 10:48 PM Linda wrote:
    Yes sir

    ReplyDelete