Monday, March 1, 2010

Greetings from 3113 Edge Mar Dr

Hi All!

I think I have finally figured out how to post to the blog. Sounds like Bonnie has been keeping everyone up with Mom/Grandma. I just came from her house and she seems fine today even worked around the house a bit. When Mom works around the house it means she will be tired for the next few days. I try to go over at least once a day and check on her. Mom's basement recently started to leak with all the snow melt but hopefully it will stop again.



Julie and Cory close on their house in the morning. Julie has lists of things to do; or rather a "book" of things to do, according to Cory. I will start helping with the painting on Wednesday. I'll try to remember my camera to get some pictures posted.



Andy will start taking his exams sometime this month. I know he is looking forward to this portion of his studies to be over.



Glad the snow is starting to go away....everyone keep warm.



Debbie

1 comment: