Saturday, February 7, 2009

Maybe something of Interest for the kids

Hi All,

Todd, you sure have your work cut out for you!! When you get done, maybe you could help me around here?

Thanks for the scones recipe Bonnie. Sounds wonderful, but we'll have to finish the Pineapple Upside Down Cake I made before I try these.

I came across something the other day that I thought maybe the kids would like......maybe even some of the adults. Go to www.cottagetales.com/index.shtml. Susan Wittig Albert has written a series of books featuring Beatrix Potter and her friends. Looks kind of cute and I didn't know if you all were aware of this site or not. I know that your kids like to read and thought this may be something different.

We are fine here. Nothing new to report. Glad to see some of the snow melt and the temp go up some.

Hugs to all. Linda

(Originaly posted by Linda. Imported from old blog by Admin on 7/17/2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment